When users call the support helpdesk for remote assistance, they are able to share their screen with the help desk technician. This connection is done via an internet connection and is completely private and secure. This Remote Support service means that:
• Users’ technical problems are solved faster.
• Computer problems are solved without the need for a visit by a technician.
• Calls are shorter and therefore cheaper, as the technician starts work on your computer system immediately.
• Calls are less stressful because the user does not have to explain what is on the screen.
• Remote Support service requires Broadband and initial set-up.