Manage and control printing using tracking, quotas or pay-for-print charging Support laptop and netbook users with driverless printing Apply rules based print policies to minimize waste and maximize productivity, e.g, to prevent printing of emails, require large jobs to be duplexed or restrict color printing n Monitor your print fleet, with toner level detection and printer
error alerts by email or SMS.
Performance at a Glance
- Fully cross-platform, supporting all major operating systems, including mixed environments
- Scalable to networks of all sizes, from five to 500,000 end users Secure system design True enterprise-wide license with no limits on the number of servers, workstations, printers, operating systems or domains
- Match your organization’s look and feel with seamless integration with your intranet
- Modern software under active development Simple to use browser based administration Used by more than 30,000 organizations in 100+ countries.
- Let your users see their environmental impact at-a-glance with the Paper-Less alliance widget (a small application that sits on the desktop)
- The widget supports Do Something, the non-profit organization behind many environmental initiatives including the Paper-Less Alliance